Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2020

1st January 2020

Happy NewYear to you all 😁

Welcome to our 366 challenge, here is my take on the first prompts.

Monthly prompt is ICED.  Weekly prompt is CURIOSITY.  Daily prompt is BEGINNINGS.

I have decided to decorate my first book cover in the monthly prompt of ICED. I have used some patterned papers with a couple of our Ice Skate minis to embellish.

I have made up the inner pages with the same papers and I’ll glue in the daily prompts that have been done on white cartridge paper.



For the weekly prompt I have decorated the insert piece but not attached it to a book yet.  I am going to fill out the reverse of the pages with a few words about my day. I did stamp on the end panel but then realised I would be glueing that end into my book LOL. I’ll be keeping the other end loose so the concertina can be pulled out and read.



I have dipped the cartridge paper in watered down magenta fluid acrylic, stamped the word curiosity across the papers, stamped the days of the week and then hand drew the large numbers. The numbers on the reverse are stamped. The edges are inked with grey archival.

Finally my daily prompt.  I have kept this really simple with a stamped image coloured and then I hand wrote the word.






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to get going with this, but sadly my bits have yet to arrive. Darn today being a bank holiday :-)

    Lin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good, so helpful to have the inspiration to start the ideas going��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Set the bar high I see Di, great start though. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete